Wednesday, November 20, 2013

KANYE AND KIM ENGAGED - SEE THE ROCK ON HER FINGER



Kim was left shaking in UTTER EXCITEMENT to Kayne's BIG surprise. In the Dailymail article, Kim, explained to people Magazine that the proposal was an absolute complete surprise. " I was shaking so much, shaking the entire time.. like.. is this really happening? It was like an out-body experience"

Kayne rented out the ballpark after getting permission from manager and soon to be mother-in-law Kris Jenner for the proposal. Kanye disguised the stadium as a birthday party extravaganza leaving Kim with no idea she would leave AT&T Park in San Fransisco with a ring on her finger.

"We honestly haven't had a moment to talk about it or even breath" the bride-to-be stated, "but whatever he wants," in to the regards the wedding. Maybe make North be the ring bearer?!?

"The ring was 4-hours-old from when I put it on her finger." Kanye said in an interview with Ryan Seacrest, "I had to pick it up in L.A, before I was working on it for awhile. I was working on it with four different jewelers. I just put it in my bag"

This proposal is quite different from previous ring and proposal from Kris Humphries last year. Kim was married to Kirs Humphries for only 72 days. Contrary to Kris, Kayne reveals "I was nervous. I was talking to her cousin. I was like, 'I don't know, what do you think she's going to say?"

Fortunately, Kim said yes and now all we can do is wish the newly engaged couple good luck, and anxiously await the expected star-studded wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment